Jake Owen Net Worth
Jake Owen Net Worth 2019: Joshua Ryan “Jake” Owen is an American country music singer and songwriter. Signed to RCA Nashville in 2006, he released his debut studio album, Startin’ with Me, that year.
- First Name: Jake
- Middle Name: Ryan
- Last Name: Owen
- Full Name: Joshua Ryan Owen
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 28th August, 1981
- Birthplace: Winter Haven, Florida
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Country Music Artist
- Profession: Country Musician
- Claim to Fame: Barefoot Blue Jean Night
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Music Genre: Country
- Origin: Vero Beach, Florida, USA
- Year(s) Active: 2006, 2006–present, 2004–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Record Label: RCA, RCA Records Nashville, RCA Nashville
- Associated Acts: Kenny Chesney, Little Big Town, Jimmy Ritchey, Sugarland, Kenny Chesney, Little Big Town, Jimmy Ritchey, Sugarland, Colt Ford
- Websites: http://www.jakeowen.net/
- Brother: Jarrod Owen
In 2019, Jake Owen Net Worth is $10 Million. Country singer whose debut album Startin’ with Me produced three Top 20 singles. His third album, Barefoot Blue Jean Night, was his first to top the US Country charts. He has a daughter named Olive Pearl. He married model Lacey Buchanan in 2012, but the couple announced they were divorcing in 2015. He has a twin brother named Jarrod.
How Much is Jake Owen Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jake Owen Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. While recovering from his wakeboarding accident, he started playing guitar. After his 2006 debut album, he toured as an opening act for both Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood .