Jake Tapper Net Worth
Jake Tapper Net Worth 2019: Jacob Paul Tapper is an American journalist, author, and cartoonist. As of 2019, Tapper is the Chief Washington Correspondent for CNN, weekday television news show The Lead with Jake Tapper, and Sunday morning affairs program State of the Union.
Prior to joining CNN, Tapper worked for ABC News.
- First Name: Jake
- Last Name: Tapper
- Full Name: Jacob Paul Tapper
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 12th March, 1969
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Akiba Hebrew Academy
- University: Dartmouth College, University of Southern California
- Profession: Journalist
- Claim to Fame: current Senior White House Correspondent for ABC News
- Websites: www.jaketapper.com/, twitter.com/jaketapper
In 2019, Jake Tapper Net Worth is $8 Million. Journalist and correspondent for CNN’s weekly TV show The Lead. He married Jennifer Marie Brown in 2006 and they had two children.
How Much is Jake Tapper Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jake Tapper Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He wrote the book The Outpost: An Untold Story of American Valor about the troops in Afghanistan. He has worked with Diane Sawyer of Good Morning America.