Jakob Dylan Net Worth
Jakob Dylan Net Worth 2019: Jakob Luke Dylan is an American singer and songwriter. He rose to fame as the lead singer for the rock band the Wallflowers, with which he has released six albums since 1992.
- First Name: Jakob
- Middle Name: Luke
- Last Name: Dylan
- Maiden Name: Dylan
- Full Name: Jakob Luke Dylan
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 9th December, 1969
- Birthplace: Woodstock, New York
- Height: 5′ 9½” (177 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Distinctive Feature: Piercing blue eyes
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Windward High School, Los Angeles, CA (1988)
- University: Drop Out, Parsons School for Design (1988)
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: frontman of The Wallflowers, son of Bob Dylan
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, folk, Americana
- Year(s) Active: 1987–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, piano, bass guitar
- Record Label: Columbia
- Websites: www.jakobdylan.com/, www.myspace.com/jakobdylan, www.the-wallflowers.net, www.wallflowers.com, http://www.jakobdylan.com/, http://jakobdylan.com
In 2019, Jakob Dylan Net Worth is $40 Million. Frontman of the rock band The Wallflowers who has also released successful solo albums. He has also been a member of the Nauts, a supergroup. He married Paige Dylan in 1992. He has two sons named James and Levi.
How Much is Jakob Dylan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jakob Dylan Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He has been the recipient of two Grammy Awards, Best Rock Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group and Best Rock Song. He is the son of musician Bob Dylan .