Jaleel White Net Worth
Jaleel White Net Worth 2019: Jaleel Ahmad White is an American actor, voice actor, producer and writer.
In 1989, he was cast in the role of Steve Urkel on the sitcom Family Matters. The character, which was originally intended to be a one-time guest appearance, was an instant hit with audiences and White became a regular cast member.
- First Name: Jaleel
- Last Name: White
- Full Name: Jaleel Ahmad White
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 27th November, 1976
- Birthplace: Pasadena, California, USa
- Height: 5′ 10½” (179 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: The Big Eyes
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: South Pasadena High School, Middlesex School
- University: UCLA Film School
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Family Matters
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present
- Websites: http://www.jaleelwhite.com
- Father: Michael White
- Mother: Gail White
In 2019, Jaleel White Net Worth is $10 Million. Best known for his role as Steve Urkel on the television show Family Matters , a role that was initially supposed to be just a one-time guest spot that turned into an instant phenomenon. He appeared in the 2011 film Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer . His parents are named Gail and Michael. His daughter Samaya was born in 2009.
How Much is Jaleel White Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jaleel White Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. His character’s popular catchphrase on Family Matters was “Did I do that?” while pulling up his suspenders. He competed against Martina Navratilova on Dancing with the Stars .