Jamaal Charles Net Worth
Jamaal Charles Net Worth 2019: Jamaal RaShaad Jones Charles is an American football running back who is currently a free agent. He played college football for the University of Texas, and was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the third round of the 2008 NFL Draft.
- First Name: Jamaal
- Middle Name: Rashaad Jones
- Last Name: Charles
- Full Name: Jamaal RaShaad Jones Charles
- Age: 31 years
- Birthday: 27th December, 1986
- Birthplace: Port Arthur, Texas, United States
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 200lbs (91 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: American
- University: Texas
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Running Back
- Draft: Drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 3rd round (73rd overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft.
In 2019, Jamaal Charles Net Worth is $13 Million. NFL running back who ran for over 1,400 yards in 2010 with the Kansas City Chiefs, earning his first Pro Bowl selection. He totaled over 2,000 combined rushing receiving yards for the first time in his career in 2013, while adding 19 touchdowns. He married Whitney Charles in 2012 and he has two daughters named Makenzie and Makaila.
How Much is Jamaal Charles Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jamaal Charles Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million. The Chiefs signed him to a $32.5 million deal to guarantee that he’d be a Chief throughout the prime of his career. His quarterback with Kansas City in his first few seasons was Matt Cassel .