James Arthur Net Worth
James Arthur Net Worth 2019: James Andrew Arthur is an English singer and songwriter.
Arthur won the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012. His debut single, “Impossible”, was released by Syco Music after the final and debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart in its first week of release.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Andrew
- Last Name: Arthur
- Age: 29 years
- Birthday: 2nd March, 1988
- Birthplace: Middlesbrough, England
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Winner of The X Factor (2012)
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, R&B, soul
- Year(s) Active: 2012–present, 2005–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Record Label: Syco (2012–14), Columbia (2015–)
- Associated Acts: The X Factor 2012 finalists
- Websites: twitter.com/jamesarthur23, www.jamesarthurofficial.com/
- Associated People: Nicole Scherzing (Mentor when he was on the X Factor)
In 2019, James Arthur Net Worth is $5 Million. Pop singer best known for winning season nine of the UK competition show The X Factor . He released his debut single, “Impossible,” shortly after. His mother Shirley raised him alongside his four siblings: Sian, Jasmin, Charlotte, and Neve.
How Much is James Arthur Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Arthur Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He won a BRIT Award for his hit single “Impossible,” which sold over 1.3 million copies. He was mentored by Nicole Scherzinger on The X Factor after singing “A Million Love Songs.”