James Bay Net Worth
James Bay Net Worth 2019: James Michael Bay is an English singer-songwriter and guitarist. In 2014, he released his single “Hold Back the River”, which has been certified platinum, before releasing his debut studio album Chaos and the Calm. The album went to number one in the UK and number 15 in the US.
- First Name: James
- Last Name: Bay
- Full Name: James Bay
- Alternative Name: James Bay
- Age: 27 years
- Birthday: 4th September, 1990
- Birthplace: Hitchin. United Kingdom
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Indie pop, soul, alternative rock, Indie rock, folk rock, Indie, blues, country
- Year(s) Active: 2013–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, piano, drums
- Record Label: Virgin EMI, Republic
- Websites: http://jamesbaymusic.com, http://jamesbay.com
In 2019, James Bay Net Worth is $8 Million. Singer-songwriter and guitarist whose single “Hold Back the River” went platinum. He received the Brit Awards Critics’ Choice award in 2015. He was born and raised in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England. He began dating a girl named Lucy when they were teenagers.
How Much is James Bay Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Bay Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. Other charting songs of his include “Let It Go,” “Scars,” and “If You Ever Want to Be in Love.” His debut studio album Chaos and the Calm was released March 23, 2015. He was nominated as a BBC Sound of 2015. Chance The Rapper was nominated the year prior.