James Blunt Net Worth
James Blunt Net Worth 2019: James Hillier Blount, better known by his stage name James Blunt, is an English singer-songwriter, record producer and former British Army Officer.
Blunt rose to fame in 2004 with the release of his debut album Back to Bedlam, achieving worldwide fame with the singles “You’re Beautiful” and “Goodbye My Lover”.
- First Name: James
- Last Name: Blunt
- Full Name: James Hillier-Blount
- Alternative Name: Blunty
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 22nd February, 1974
- Birthplace: Tidworth, Wiltshire, England
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Distinctive Feature: His British Accent
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Harrow School
- University: Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, University of Bristol for Sociology
- Profession: Singer, Actor, Cinematographer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Back To Bedlam, “You’re beautiful
- Music Genre (Text): Pop rock, Soft Rock, Folk Rock
- Music Genre: Rock, Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 2003–present
- Music Style: Adult Alternative Pop/ Rock, Alternative/ Indie Rock, Contemporary Singer/Songwriter, Pop
- Music Mood: Earnest, Bittersweet, Melancholy, Autumnal, Reflective, Poignant, Passionate, Wistful, Plaintive
- Instrument: Vocals, Songwriter
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Piano, Violin, Percussion, Mellotron, Organ
- Record Label: Warner Bros., Atlantic, Custard
- Talent Agency: Rocket Music Management
- Websites: www.jamesblunt.com/, www.myspace.com/jamesblunt, www.bluntyfan.com/, www.youtube.com/jamesbluntmusic?gl=GB&hl=en-GB, www.james-blunt.net/, www.nndb.com/people/217/000109887/, www.facebook.com/jamesblunt, http://jamesblunt.com
In 2019, James Blunt Net Worth is $18 Million. British singer whose debut album featured the hit song “You’re Beautiful.” He has been nominated for five Grammy Awards. He was born to Jane and Charles Blount. He married Sofia Wellesley in 2014 and they welcomed their first child in 2016.
How Much is James Blunt Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Blunt Net Worth 2019 is $18 Million. He would display the documentary An Inconvenient Truth during his concerts to inform his audiences of the threat of climate change. He has been a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show.