James Burrows Net Worth
James Burrows Net Worth 2019: James Edward Burrows, sometimes known as Jim Burrows, is an American television director who has been working in television since the 1970s. Burrows has directed over 50 television pilots and co-created the long-running television series Cheers.
In 2016, Burrows directed his 1000th TV episode, on NBC’s Crowded.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Edward
- Last Name: Burrows
- Full Name: James Edward Burrows
- Alternative Name: Jimmy
- Age: 77 years
- Birthday: 30th December, 1940
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Oberlin College in Oberlin, Ohio in 1962, Masters Degree in theater from Yale University in 1965
- Profession: Director, Producer, Writer
- Profession: Director
- Claim to Fame: Taxi, Cheers, Mike & Molly
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Websites: bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/James_Burrows
In 2019, James Burrows Net Worth is $600 Million. Veteran television director with more than 50 TV pilots to his name who co-created the NBC series Cheers. He directed every episode of Will & Grace and is also notable for directing Taxi, Friends and Frasier, among numerous other classic sitcoms. He was married to Linda Solomon from 1981 to 1993 with whom he had three children. He later married Debbie Easton. He is the son of playwright and director Abe Burrows.
How Much is James Burrows Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Burrows Net Worth 2019 is $600 Million. NBC aired a tribute called Must See TV: An All-Star Tribute to James Burrows in February of 2016. He was nominated for an Emmy Award every year between 1980 and 2005, except for 1997, on his way to winning 10 of them in addition to 4 Directors Guild of America Awards out of 15 nominations. He directed John Mahoney in Frasier, and in a 1998 adaptation of the play The Man Who Came to Dinner.