James Cameron Net Worth
James Cameron Net Worth 2019: James Francis Cameron is a Canadian filmmaker, philanthropist, and deep-sea explorer. After working in special effects, he found major success after directing and writing the science fiction action film The Terminator.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Francis
- Last Name: Cameron
- Full Name: James Francis Cameron
- Age: 63 years
- Birthday: 16th August, 1954
- Birthplace: Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Atheist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- University: Fullerton College (now California State University, Fullerton; dropped out)
- Profession: Film director, producer, editor, screenwriter, environmentalist, explorer, Painter
- Profession: Film Director
- Claim to Fame: Titanic, Avatar, Explorer
- Year(s) Active: 1976–present, 1975–present
- Websites: deepseachallenge.com/, twitter.com/JimCameron
In 2019, James Cameron Net Worth is $700 Million. Acclaimed director of Titanic, Aliens, Avatar, The Abyss, The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. He co-created the 3D Fusion Camera System, which enabled the look of the fantastical Avatar world, and he is also known for his contributions to underwater filming. He married Sharon Williams in 1978, Gale Anne Hurd in 1985, director Kathryn Bigelow in 1989, and Linda Hamilton in 1997 before marrying Suzy Amis in 2000. He has three daughters named Josephine, Claire, and Elizabeth and a son named Quinn.
How Much is James Cameron Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Cameron Net Worth 2019 is $700 Million. He began development of Avatar in 1994, but he had to wait over a decade for the proper technologies to begin filming. In December 2009, the highly-anticipated blockbuster was released and it went on to set a number of box office records, becoming the highest-grossing film of all-time with over $2 billion in earnings. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio co-starred in his 1997 film Titanic, which received a record-breaking 14 Academy Award nominations and went on to win 11 awards including Best Picture and Best Director.