James Earl Jones Net Worth
James Earl Jones Net Worth 2019: James Earl Jones is an American actor. His career has spanned more than 60 years, and he has been described as “one of America’s most distinguished and versatile” actors and “one of the greatest actors in American history”.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Earl
- Last Name: Jones
- Alternative Name: Todd
- Age: 87 years
- Birthday: 17th January, 1931
- Birthplace: Arkabutla, Mississippi, USA
- Height: 6′ 1½” (187 cm)
- Build: Large
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Kaleva-Norman-Dickson High School, Brethren, MI, Browning School for boys
- University: BA Drama, University of Michigan (1953)
- Profession: Actor, narrator
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Great White Hope,
The voice roles as Darth Vader in the Star Wars film series and Mufasa in Disney’s The Lion King.
- Year(s) Active: 1953–present
- Talent Agency: Horatio Productions Inc., Cti
- Brand Endorsement: (2006) TV commercial (voice-over): Georgia-Pacific “highway”, (2013) TV commercial: Sprint One Up cell phone service (with Malcolm McDowell).
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/762/000022696/
In 2019, James Earl Jones Net Worth is $45 Million. Golden Globe-winning actor whose career has spanned over 50 years. He became known for providing the voice of Darth Vader in Star Wars and won a Tony Award and a Golden Globe Award for The Great White Hope. He was once married to actress and singer Julienne Marie . He married Cecilia Hart in 1982, and the couple had a child named Flynn together.
How Much is James Earl Jones Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Earl Jones Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. He provided the voice of Mufasa in The Lion King . While Jones provided the voice of Darth Vader, the character was physically portrayed by David Prowse .