James Gunn Net Worth
James Gunn Net Worth 2019: James Francis Gunn Jr. is an American filmmaker, actor, novelist, and musician. He started his career as a screenwriter in the mid-1990s, writing the scripts for Tromeo and Juliet, The Specials, Scooby-Doo and its sequel, Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, and the 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead.
- First Name: James
- Last Name: Gunn
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 5th August, 1970
- Birthplace: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Columbia University in New York.
- Profession: Screenwriter, director, film producer, novelist, actor, musician
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Tromeo and Juliet
- Websites: http://jamesgunn.com
- Brother: Sean Gunn (actor), Brian Gunn (writer), Matt Gunn (filmmaker), Patrick Gunn (movie exec)
- Sister: Beth Gunn
In 2019, James Gunn Net Worth is $50 Million. Writer and director best known for helming the 2014 blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy. He wrote the screenplay for the Scooby-Doo movie in 2002 and its 2004 sequel Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed and also wrote the script for the 2004 horror film Dawn of the Dead. He was married to actress Jenna Fischer from 2000 to 2008. His brother Sean Gunn was known for his role as Kirk on the TV show Gilmore Girls and his brother Matt is also a writer and actor.
How Much is James Gunn Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Gunn Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He made his directorial debut with the 2006 feature Slither. His Scooby-Doo movies starred Freddie Prinze Jr.