James Harden Net Worth
James Harden Net Worth 2019: James Edward Harden Jr. is an American professional basketball player for the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association. He played college basketball for Arizona State, where he was named a consensus All-American and Pac-10 Player of the Year in 2009.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Edward
- Last Name: Harden
- Full Name: James Edward Harden Jr.
- Age: 28 years
- Birthday: 26th August, 1989
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Artesia in Lakewood, California
- University: Arizona State University
- Profession: Basketball Player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 28th October, 2009
- Draft: Oklahoma City Thunder, 1st round (3rd pick, 3rd overall), 2009 NBA Draft
In 2019, James Harden Net Worth is $165 Million. Shooting guard who was named the NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year in 2012 while playing for the Oklahoma City Thunder . He was traded to the Houston Rockets in 2012 and was named to his first NBA All-Star game in 2013. He was born to James Edward and Monja Harden. In 2015, he began a relationship with Khloe Kardashian ; they later split in February 2016.
How Much is James Harden Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Harden Net Worth 2019 is $165 Million. His signature beard inspired its own Facebook page and Twitter account. He was teammates with superstar forward Kevin Durant on the Thunder.