James Iha Net Worth
James Iha Net Worth 2019: James Yoshinobu Iha is an American rock musician. He is best known as a guitarist and co-founder of the alternative rock band the Smashing Pumpkins. He was a member until the initial breakup in 2000. Among his musical projects of recent years, Iha has been a permanent fixture of A Perfect Circle.
- First Name: James
- Last Name: Iha
- Full Name: James Yoshinobu Iha
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 26th March, 1968
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: American
- High School: Elk Grove High School, Elk Grove Illinois
- Profession: Musician, singer-songwriter, record producer
- Profession: Guitarist
- Claim to Fame: rhythm guitarist for The Smashing Pumpkins
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock
- Instrument (text): Guitar, vocals, keyboards, bass
- Associated Acts: The Smashing Pumpkins, Starchildren, A Perfect Circle, Vanessa and the O’s, Tinted Windows, Whiskeytown, the Smashing Pumpkins, Scott Weiland and The Wildabouts
- Websites: http://www.jamesiha.com, http://jamesiha.com
In 2019, James Iha Net Worth is $20 Million. Guitarist and co-founder of the alternative rock band Smashing Pumpkins, he also helped form the supergroup Tinted Windows. He is also a member of A Perfect Circle. He dedicated his song “For Martha” to his mother and named his label, Martha’s Music, after her.
How Much is James Iha Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Iha Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. After Smashing Pumpkins broke up in 2000, he wrote a well-received book of poetry and made a less popular introspective rock album. He was a consultant to Marilyn Manson for one of his albums and also collaborated with David Bowie , among many others.