James Kottak Net Worth
James Kottak Net Worth 2019: James Kottak is an American drummer. Kottak is best known for his work with the German hard rock band Scorpions, which he joined in 1996. At the time of his firing from the band in 2016, he was their all-time longest-serving drummer, surpassing Herman Rarebell, who spent 18 years in the band.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Ray
- Last Name: Kottak
- Full Name: James Ray Kottak
- Alternative Name: Jimmy Ratchitt
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 26th December, 1962
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: musician, songwriter
- Profession: Drummer
- Claim to Fame: Drummer for KrunK / Kottak, Scorpions, Warrant, Kingdom Come
- Music Genre (Text): Hard rock, heavy metal
- Instrument (text): Drums, guitar, vocals
- Record Label: BMG
- Associated Acts: Scorpions, Kottak, Buster Brown, Montrose, Kingdom Come, Warrant
- Websites: http://www.jameskottak.com/, http://jameskottak.com/
In 2019, James Kottak Net Worth is $3 Million. Drummer for the German heavy metal band Scorpions. He also established a band called Kottak. He married and divorced Athena Lee .
How Much is James Kottak Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Kottak Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He performed on two Kingdom Come albums. His ex-wife was the younger sister of Tommy Lee .