James L Brooks Net Worth
James L Brooks Net Worth 2019: James Lawrence Brooks is an American director, producer and screenwriter. While growing up in North Bergen, New Jersey, Brooks endured a fractured family life and passed the time by reading and writing.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: L.
- Last Name: Brooks
- Full Name: James L Brooks
- Age: 77 years
- Birthday: 9th May, 1940
- Birthplace: North Bergen, NJ
- Build: Large
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: New York University (dropped out)
- Profession: Director, producer, screenwriter
- Profession: Film/TV Producer
- Claim to Fame: Producer of The Simpsons
- Year(s) Active: 1965–present
- Websites: http://www.graciefilms.com/
In 2019, James L Brooks Net Worth is $500 Million. Known for his work on Terms of Endearment and The Simpsons. He founded the TV and film company Gracie Films. He married Marianne Catherine Morrissey in 1964 and later, Holly Beth Holmberg in 1978.
How Much is James L Brooks Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James L Brooks Net Worth 2019 is $500 Million. He and producer Allan Burns were hired to create The Mary Tyler Moore Show by Moore’s husband, Grant Tinker . He hired cartoonist Matt Groening to brainstorm some shorts while he was a producer on The Tracey Ullman Show in 1987. The resulting shorts featured a family known as The Simpsons.