James Marsden Net Worth
James Marsden Net Worth 2019: James Paul Marsden is an American actor, singer and former Versace model. Marsden began his acting career guest-starring in television shows Saved by the Bell: The New Class, Touched by an Angel, and Party of Five.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Paul
- Last Name: Marsden
- Full Name: James Paul Marsden
- Alternative Name: Bello Jimmy, J. P.
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 18th September, 1973
- Birthplace: Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Putnam City North High School, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States (1991)
- University: Oklahoma State University–Stillwater, Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
- Profession: Actor, Singer And Former Versace model.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Scott Summers/Cyclops In X-Men (2000), X2: X-Men United (2003).
- Year(s) Active: 1993–present, 1993-present
- Brand Endorsement: (2016) TV Commercial for Toyota RAV4 Hybrid – Actor/Self
- Websites: www.biography.com/people/james-marsden-21132725, www.nndb.com/people/426/000071213/, twitter.com/jamesmarsdenoff, www.instagram.com/james_marsden/?hl=en
- Father: James Luther Marsden
- Mother: Kathleen Scholtz
In 2019, James Marsden Net Worth is $8 Million. Screen actor best known for his role as Cyclops in the X-Men films. He also played prominent roles in Superman Returns , Enchanted , 27 Dresses , Hairspray , and The Notebook . He was cast in the HBO television series Westworld . He was married to actress Lisa Linde from 2000 to 2011. He has two sons named Jack and William and a daughter named Mary.
How Much is James Marsden Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Marsden Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. His TV credits include Ally McBeal , Saved by the Bell: The New Class , Party of Five and Touched by an Angel . He starred in the popular X-Men trilogy alongside Hugh Jackman .