James May Net Worth
James May Net Worth 2019: James Daniel May is an English television presenter and journalist. He is best known as a co-presenter of the motoring programme Top Gear alongside Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond from 2003 until 2015.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Daniel
- Last Name: May
- Full Name: James Daniel May
- Alternative Name: Captain Slow, Mr Slow
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 16th January, 1963
- Birthplace: Bristol, England
- Height: 5′ 11½” (182 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Television presenter, journalist and writer.
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: Top Gear
- Year(s) Active: 1998 (1998)–present (present), 2003 (2003)–present (present), 1998 (1998)–, 1998 (1998)–Present
- Websites: http://www.topgear.com/uk/james-may
- Associated People: Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear), Richard Hammond (Top Gear), The Stig (Top Gear)
In 2019, James May Net Worth is $25 Million. Became known as Captain Slow, the host of the popular show Top Gear. He also wrote a weekly column for The Daily Telegraph. He has two sisters and a brother and began dating dance critic Sarah Frater in 2000.
How Much is James May Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James May Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. In 2006, he starred in Oz and James’s Big Wine Adventure, where he traveled around France with wine expert Oz Clark. He beat Gordon Ramsay on an episode of The F Word by eating rotten shark, fish pie, and animal body parts.