James Morrison Net Worth
James Morrison Net Worth 2019: James Morrison is an English singer-songwriter and guitarist from Rugby, Warwickshire. In 2006, his debut single “You Give Me Something” became a hit in Europe, Australia, Japan and Iran peaking in the top five in the UK and claiming the number 1 spot in New Zealand.
- First Name: James
- Last Name: Morrison
- Full Name: James Paige Morrison
- Age: 63 years
- Birthday: 21st April, 1954
- Birthplace: Bountiful, Utah
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Poet, Yoga Instructor and Director
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: “You Give Me Something” Hit Single
- Music Genre: Jazz
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present
- Websites: http://www.jpmorrison.com
- Family Member: Seamus Morrison (son)
In 2019, James Morrison Net Worth is $12 Million. American actor best known for his role as the leader of the Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU) on TV’s 24. He has guest starred in several popular shows such as Frasier, The X-Files, and The West Wing. He had a son named Seamus with Riad Galayini in 1999.
How Much is James Morrison Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Morrison Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He is also a published poet and yoga teacher. In 2016 he appeared on Castle, opposite Nathan Fillion .