James Van Der Beek Net Worth
James Van Der Beek Net Worth 2019: James David Van Der Beek is an American actor best known for his portrayal of Dawson Leery in the WB series Dawson’s Creek. He played a fictionalized version of himself on the cult ABC sitcom Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23, and starred in CSI: Cyber as FBI Special Agent Elijah Mundo.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: David
- Last Name: Van Der Beek Jr.
- Full Name: James David Van Der Beek, Jr.
- Alternative Name: James Van Derbeek, James David Van Der Beek Jr.
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 8th March, 1977
- Birthplace: Cheshire, Connecticut, USA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Drew University
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Dawson Leery on Dawsons Creek
- Year(s) Active: 1993–present
- Talent Agency: Paradigm Talent Agency
- Websites: www.instagram.com/vanderjames/?hl=en, www.facebook.com/VanDerJames, twitter.com/vanderjames, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/James-Van-Der-Beek/, www.nndb.com/people/363/000086105/, www.jamesvandermemes.com/
In 2019, James Van Der Beek Net Worth is $10 Million. Actor known best for his role as Dawson Leery on TV’s Dawson’s Creek and for playing himself on the short-lived ABC series Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. He married Heather McComb in 2003, and the couple divorced in 2009. He then married Kimberly Brook in 2010. He has three children named Joshua, Olivia, Annabel and Emilia.
How Much is James Van Der Beek Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Van Der Beek Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He portrayed Kesha’s enemy in her music video for the song, Blow in 2011. He starred in Dawson’s Creek with Katie Holmes .