James Wan Net Worth
James Wan Net Worth 2019: James Wan is an Australian film director, screenwriter, and producer.
Wan is known for directing the horror film Saw and creating Billy the Puppet. He also directed Dead Silence and Death Sentence, Insidious, The Conjuring and Insidious: Chapter 2, Furious 7, The Conjuring 2 and Aquaman.
- First Name: James
- Last Name: Wan
- Full Name: James Wan
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 27th February, 1977
- Birthplace: Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Height: 5′ 6″ (168 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Australian
- University: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Profession: Film Director, Film Producer, Screenwriter
- Profession: Director
- Claim to Fame: Saw
- Year(s) Active: 1999–present
- Talent Agency: Paradigm Talent Agency
- Websites: twitter.com/creepypuppet, www.facebook.com/creepypuppet, instagram.com/creepypuppet
- Pets: dylan (Dog)
In 2019, James Wan Net Worth is $50 Million. Director and producer who rose to fame for directing the 2004 horror film Saw. He served as co-executive producer for the franchise. He has also directed Insidious, The Conjuring, and Furious 7. He is of Chinese and Australian descent.
How Much is James Wan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Wan Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He directed the horror films Dead Silence and Death Sentence in 2007. He directed Insidious and Insidious: Chapter 2, both starring Patrick Wilson .