James Woods Net Worth
James Woods Net Worth 2019: James Howard Woods is an American actor, voice actor, and producer.
His best-known roles are in Videodrome, Once Upon a Time in America, Casino, and Contact. He has been nominated for two Academy Awards: Best Actor for Salvador and Best Supporting Actor for Ghosts of Mississippi.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Howard
- Last Name: Woods
- Full Name: James Howard Woods
- Alternative Name: Jimmy
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 18th April, 1947
- Birthplace: Vernal, Utah, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Pilgrim High School, Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
- University: Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States (Dropped Out)
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Director
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Casino (1995), Any Given Sunday (1999)
- Year(s) Active: 1970–present
- Talent Agency: The Gersh Agency, Inc., Celebrity Talent International
- Brand Endorsement: 2002: TV commercial (voice) for Blockbuster Video, 2005: TV commercials for HollywoodPoker.net, (1980’s) TV commercial for Miller Beer – Himself (United Kingdom)
- Websites: twitter.com/RealJamesWoods, www.nndb.com/people/789/000024717/
In 2019, James Woods Net Worth is $10 Million. Actor whose film credits include The Onion Field, Casino, Any Given Sunday , Cop, Scary Movie 2 and Salvador. His father was an army intelligence officer named Gail Peyton Woods. He was married to Kathryn Morrison from 1980 to 1983, and was married to Sarah Owen from 1989 to 1990.
How Much is James Woods Net Worth?
According to Forbes, James Woods Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He voiced himself in the 1994 Simpsons episode “Homer and Apu.” He was in An American Carol with Kelsey Grammer .