Jamey Jasta Net Worth
Jamey Jasta Net Worth 2019: Jamey Jasta is an American musician from New Haven, Connecticut, best known as the lead vocalist of the hardcore band Hatebreed and sludge metal band Kingdom of Sorrow. Jasta also fronts metalcore band Icepick. Prior to Hatebreed, Jasta fronted the hardcore band Jasta 14.
- First Name: Jamey
- Last Name: Jasta
- Full Name: James Shanahan
- Age: 40 years
- Birthday: 7th August, 1977
- Birthplace: West Haven, Connecticut, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Vocalist, Guitarist
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Lead vocalist of Hatebreed and Kingdom of Sorrow
- Music Genre (Text): Hardcore punk, metalcore, sludge metal, Metalcore, hardcore punk
- Origin: West Haven, Connecticut, United States
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Associated Acts: Hatebreed, Icepick, Kingdom of Sorrow, Jasta 14, Necro, Jasta
- Websites: http://jameyjasta.com
In 2019, Jamey Jasta Net Worth is $400 Thousand. Lead singer of the metal bands Hatebreed and Kingdom of Sorrow who also launched his own record label and clothing line called Hatewear. He was born in New Haven, Connecticut.
How Much is Jamey Jasta Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jamey Jasta Net Worth 2019 is $400 Thousand. He composed music for the Stat of the Day segment for the Dan Patrick Show, a nationally-syndicated TV and radio program. His guttural singing has been compared to that of Pantera’s Phil Anselmo .