Jamie Bell Net Worth
Jamie Bell Net Worth 2019: Andrew James Matfin Bell is an English actor and dancer. He rose to prominence for his debut role in Billy Elliot, for which he won the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role.
- First Name: Jamie
- Last Name: Bell
- Full Name: Andrew James Matfin Bell
- Age: 31 years
- Birthday: 14th March, 1986
- Birthplace: Billingham, Stockton on Tees, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: Stagecoach Theater School
- Profession: Actor, Cinematographer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Billy Elliot
- Year(s) Active: 2000–present
- Talent Agency: William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Websites: jamie-bell.com, twitter.com/1jamiebell, www.nndb.com/people/821/000102515/, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Jamie-Bell/
In 2019, Jamie Bell Net Worth is $11 Million. Actor who has starred in such films as Billy Elliot, King Kong and Fantastic Four. He also provided the voice of Tintin in The Adventures of Tintin. He was raised by his mother Eileen and he has an older sister named Kathryn. He married Kate Mara in 2017. He previously dated Evan Rachel Wood from 2012 to 2014.
How Much is Jamie Bell Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jamie Bell Net Worth 2019 is $11 Million. His grandmother, mother, aunt, and sister were all professional dancers. He aspired to learn, though it was considered a woman’s art form. He beat out Russel Crowe for Best Actor in the 2001 British Academy Awards.