Jamie Cullum Net Worth
Jamie Cullum Net Worth 2019: Jamie Cullum is an English jazz-pop singer-songwriter and radio presenter. Although primarily a vocalist and pianist, he also accompanies himself on other instruments, including guitar and drums. Since April 2010, he has presented a weekly evening jazz show on BBC Radio 2.
- First Name: Jamie
- Last Name: Cullum
- Alternative Name: James Cullum
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 20th August, 1979
- Birthplace: Rochford, Essex, England
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, music producer, record producer, musician, radio personality
- Profession: Singer
- Music Genre (Text): Crossover jazz, Vocal Jazz, Blue-Eyed Soul, Jazz-Pop, Swing, Pop, Vocal jazz, jazz-pop, swing
- Music Genre: Jazz
- Year(s) Active: 1999–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Percussion, Singing, piano, guitar
- Record Label: Lioness, Ucj, Candid, Decca, Verve (US), Verve Forecast (US), Deckdisc (BR), UCJ, Verve, Verve Forecast, Deckdisc
- Websites: http://www.jamiecullum.com/, http://www.jamiecullum.com
In 2019, Jamie Cullum Net Worth is $12 Million. British jazz pop singer and songwriter whose album Twentysomething included hits like “All At Sea” and “Singin’ in the Rain.” He married Sophie Dahl in January 2010. Together they have two daughters, Lyra and Margot.
How Much is Jamie Cullum Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jamie Cullum Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He collaborated with Pharrell Williams on the song “Frontin’.” He was influenced by Tom Waits .