Jamie Oliver Net Worth
Jamie Oliver Net Worth 2019: Jamie Trevor Oliver MBE is a British chef and restaurateur. His approachable cuisine has seen him front numerous television shows and open many restaurants. Born and raised in Clavering, Essex, he was educated in London before joining Antonio Carluccio’s Neal Street restaurant as a pastry chef.
- First Name: Jamie
- Middle Name: Trevor
- Last Name: Oliver
- Full Name: James Trevor Oliver
- Alternative Name: Jim, J
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 27th May, 1975
- Birthplace: Clavering, Essex, England
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: English
- High School: Newport Free Grammar School (Unfinished), Westminster Kingsway College
- Profession: TV Personality
- Claim to Fame: The Naked Chef
- Websites: www.jamieoliver.com, www.myspace.com/jamieoliver, www.bebo.com/OfficialJamieOliver, www.youtube.com/jamieoliver, www.twitter.com/jamieoliver, http://www.jamieoliver.com, Culinary career, http://jamieoliver.com
In 2019, Jamie Oliver Net Worth is $300 Million. Also known as the Naked Chef, this restaurateur and media personality became known for his campaign for healthier school lunches. He married Juliette Norton in 2000. He and Juliette have five children, three daughters named Poppy , Daisy and Petal, and two sons.
How Much is Jamie Oliver Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jamie Oliver Net Worth 2019 is $300 Million. He was mentioned in the South Park episode,
“Medicinal Fried Chicken,” and later appeared in the episode, “Crème Fraiche.” He was invited to prepare lunch for British Prime Minister Tony Blair in 1999.