Jamie Walters Net Worth
Jamie Walters Net Worth 2019: James Leland Walters Jr. is an American actor, singer, firefighter and record producer, best known for his roles on Beverly Hills, 90210 and The Heights and his number one single “How Do You Talk to an Angel”.
- First Name: Jamie
- Middle Name: Leland
- Last Name: Walters
- Full Name: James Leland Walters Jr.
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 13th June, 1969
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actor, Firefighter
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: How Do You Talk to an Angel?
- Music Genre (Text): Pop rock, Adult Contemporary, adult contemporary
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Harmonica
- Record Label: Capitol, Atlantic
- Associated Acts: Beverly Hills, 90210,, The Heights (TV series)
- Websites: www.jamiewalters.com/Home.html, http://www.jamiewalters.com, http://www.myspace.com/jamiewaltersofficial
In 2019, Jamie Walters Net Worth is $50 Thousand. Actor and musician who played the role of Ray Pruit on the television series, Beverly Hills 90210. In the early 1990’s he was in a relationship with and briefly engaged to Drew Barrymore . He married Patty Walters in 2002 but the couple separated in 2015 after having three daughters. He has a son from a previous relationship as well.
How Much is Jamie Walters Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jamie Walters Net Worth 2019 is $50 Thousand. He played the lead role on the Fox series, The Heights and also sang its theme song, How Do You Talk to an Angel. Shannen Doherty was his costar in the TV show, Beverly Hills, 90210.