Jane Wiedlin Net Worth
Jane Wiedlin Net Worth 2019: Jane Marie Genevieve Wiedlin is an American musician, singer-songwriter, and actress best known as the rhythm guitarist and backing vocalist of the new wave band the Go-Go’s. Wiedlin has also had a solo musical career.
- First Name: Jane
- Middle Name: Marie Genevieve
- Last Name: Wiedlin
- Full Name: Jane Marie Genevieve Wiedlin
- Alternative Name: Jane Drano, Jumping Jane Drano, Empress Jane, Lady Robotica, Reverend Sister Go-Go
- Age: 59 years
- Birthday: 20th May, 1958
- Birthplace: Oconomowoc, Waukesha County, Wisconsin, USA
- Height: 5′ 1″ (155 cm)
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Bisexual
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: William Howard Taft High School, Los Angeles, California
- Profession: Musician, Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Guitarist with The Go-Go’s
- Music Genre (Text): Punk Rock, New Wave, Pop Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1978–present
- Instrument (text): Rhythm Guitar, Vocals
- Record Label: I.R.S., Painful Discs, Emi
- Associated Acts: The Go-Go’s, FroSTed, Sparks
- Websites: http://www.janewiedlin.com/, http://janewiedlin.com/
In 2019, Jane Wiedlin Net Worth is $8 Million. Guitarist and singer of the new wave rock group The Go-Go’s and who also released successful solo singles, like “Rush Hour.” She has been romantically linked to Travis Kasperbauer.
How Much is Jane Wiedlin Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jane Wiedlin Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. She has been featured on VH1’s The Surreal Life. She was in the film Firecracker with Karen Black .