Jared Kushner Net Worth
Jared Kushner Net Worth 2019: Jared Corey Kushner is an American investor, real-estate developer, and newspaper publisher who is currently senior advisor to his father-in-law, Donald Trump, the President of the United States.
- First Name: Jared
- Last Name: Kushner
- Full Name: Jared Corey Kushner
- Age: 37 years
- Birthday: 10th January, 1981
- Birthplace: Livingston, New Jersey
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Frisch School
- University: Harvard, New York University Stern School of Business, New York University Law School
- Profession: Real Estate Developer Co-owner of Kushner Properties Owner of The New York Observer
- Profession: Business
- Claim to Fame: son of Charles Kushner
In 2019, Jared Kushner Net Worth is $800 Million. Husband of businesswoman and mogul Ivanka Trump . He is also a business executive, and has owned The New York Observer publishing company. His father is real estate developer Charles Kushner . He has one brother, Joshua, and two sisters, Nicole and Dara. He married his wife Ivanka Trump on October 25, 2009. He has three children, Arabella , Joseph and Theodore.
How Much is Jared Kushner Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jared Kushner Net Worth 2019 is $800 Million. He has also served as the principal owner of the real estate holding company Kushner Properties. He entered a brief bid to purchase the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team in February 2012 before eventually withdrawing in March 2012. He took on important responsibilities under the presidency of his father-in-law Donald Trump .