Jason Arnott Net Worth
Jason Arnott Net Worth 2019: Jason William Arnott is a Canadian former professional ice hockey player.
He began his National Hockey League career with the Edmonton Oilers in 1993–94 after being selected seventh overall in the 1993 NHL Entry Draft and was named to the NHL All-Rookie Team.
- First Name: Jason
- Last Name: Arnott
- Full Name: Jason William Arnott
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 11th October, 1974
- Birthplace: Collingwood, Ontario
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Ice Hockey
- Ice Hockey Position: Center
- Ice Hockey Shoots: Right
- Draft: Drafted by the Edmonton Oilers in the 1st round (7th overall) of the 1993 NHL Entry Draft.
- Claim to Fame: A two-time NHL All-Star, Arnott won the Stanley Cup with the New Jersey Devils in 2000, scoring the championship-winning goal in the second overtime of Game 6.
- Websites: http://www.nhlpa.com/WebStats/PlayerBiography.asp?ID=141
In 2019, Jason Arnott Net Worth is $40 Million. NHL center who played in the All-Star game twice and won a Stanley Cup Championship with the New Jersey Devils in 2000. He grew up in Collingwood, Ontario, Canada.
How Much is Jason Arnott Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Arnott Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He scored the second-overtime championship-winning goal for the Devils in game six of the 2000 Stanley Cup. He and Martin Brodeur were teammates with the New Jersey Devils.