Jason Bateman Net Worth
Jason Bateman Net Worth 2019: Jason Kent Bateman is an American actor, director, and producer. He began acting on television in the early 1980s on Little House on the Prairie, Silver Spoons, and The Hogan Family.
- First Name: Jason
- Last Name: Bateman
- Full Name: Jason Kent Bateman
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 14th January, 1969
- Birthplace: Rye, New York, United States
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Pacific Hills School, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States (1990)
- Profession: Actor, Film Producer, Television Director.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: David Hogan On The Hogan Family (1986-1991), Arrested Development (2003-2006, 2013).
- Year(s) Active: 1981–present
- Father: Kent Bateman (Movie Producer And Director.)
- Mother: Victoria Elizabeth (A Former Flight Attendant For Pan Am, Was English, Born In Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England, United Kingdom.)
- Sister: Justine Bateman (Born On Saturday February 19, 1966) (Actress, Writer, And Producer. )
In 2019, Jason Bateman Net Worth is $30 Million. Known for his roles in both film and television, most notably playing Michael Bluth in the comedy series Arrested Development . He first gained fame as a teen actor in the sitcoms Silver Spoons and The Hogan Family. His film credits include Juno , Horrible Bosses , Starsky & Hutch , Up in the Air , Zootopia , and Identity Thief . He is the brother of actress Justine Bateman . He married Amanda Anka in 2001 and the couple has two children together.
How Much is Jason Bateman Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Bateman Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He played the main role in the sequel to the popular 1980s film Teen Wolf. He starred with Jennifer Aniston in the 2010 film The Switch and the Horrible Bosses films.