Jason Bay Net Worth
Jason Bay Net Worth 2019: Jason Raymond Bay is a Canadian-American former professional baseball left fielder. Bay played in Major League Baseball for the San Diego Padres, Pittsburgh Pirates, Boston Red Sox, New York Mets and Seattle Mariners.
Bay was the National League Rookie of the Year in 2004 and he won the Silver Slugger Award in 2009.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Raymond
- Last Name: Bay
- Full Name: Jason Raymond Bay
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 20th September, 1978
- Birthplace: Trail, British Columbia, Canada
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 205lbs (93 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- High School: J. Lloyd Crowe (Trail, BC)
- University: Gonzaga University
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Leftfielder
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 23rd May, 2003
- Draft: Drafted by the Montreal Expos in the 22nd round of the 2000 amateur draft.
In 2019, Jason Bay Net Worth is $40 Million. 3-time MLB All-Star outfielder who was named 2004 National League Rookie of the Year. He had two daughters, Addison and Evelyn, and one son, Garrett with his wife Kristen.
How Much is Jason Bay Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Bay Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. He was involved in a three-team trade in 2008 that sent him to the Boston Red Sox in exchange for slugger Manny Ramirez . He had a poster of Hall of Famer Carl Yastrzemski hanging on his bedroom wall as a child.