Jason Collins Net Worth
Jason Collins Net Worth 2019: Jason Paul Collins is an American retired professional basketball player who played 13 seasons in the National Basketball Association. A center, Collins played college basketball for Stanford University, where he was an All-American in 2000–01.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Paul
- Last Name: Collins
- Full Name: Jason Paul Collins
- Alternative Name: Set Shot Willy, Twin
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 2nd December, 1978
- Birthplace: Northridge, California, USA
- Height: 7′ 0″ (213 cm)
- Weight: 255lbs (116 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Towering height
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Gay
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Harvard-Westlake School in North Hollywood, California (1997)
- University: Stanford University (2001)
- Profession: Basketball player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 31st October, 2001
- Draft: Houston Rockets, 1st round (18th pick, 18th overall), 2001 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Boston Celtics
- Talent Agency: Wasserman Media Group Llc.
- Websites: twitter.com/jasoncollins98, www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/collija04.html, www.nndb.com/people/169/000366068/, www.biography.com/people/jason-collins-21213471
In 2019, Jason Collins Net Worth is $16 Million. NBA center who played for the New Jersey Nets from 2001 to 2008 and received much attention after publicly announcing he was gay in 2013. His twin brother Jarron also became an NBA player.
How Much is Jason Collins Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Collins Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. He earned the prestigious Pete Newell Big Man Award during his rookie season with the New Jersey Nets. He was teammates with Kevin Garnett on the Boston Celtics before being traded to the Wizards in 2013.