Jason Dolley Net Worth
Jason Dolley Net Worth 2019: Jason Scott Dolley is an American actor and musician, known for his roles in Disney Channel shows and movies. These include Newton “Newt” Livingston III on Cory in the House, Virgil Fox in Minutemen, Connor Kennedy in Read It and Weep, Pete Ivey in Hatching Pete, and PJ Duncan on Good Luck Charlie.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Scott
- Last Name: Dolley
- Full Name: Jason Scott Dolley
- Age: 26 years
- Birthday: 5th July, 1991
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Light blonde hair
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Moorpark College
- Profession: Actor
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Cory In the House, Hatching Pete, and Good Luck Charlie
- Year(s) Active: 2004–present
- Talent Agency: The Gersh Agency, Inc.
- Brand Endorsement: National TV commercial for Duracell (2005)
- Websites: twitter.com/jason_s_dolley, www.jasondolley.com/, http://www.jasondolley.com
- Brother: Jeffrey Dolley, Larry Dolley, Ben Dolley
- Friend: Luke Benward, Chelsea Staub, Nicholas Braun, Kara Crane, J.P. Manoux, Steven R. McQueen, Joise Lopez, Kyle Massey, Maiara Walsh, Bridgit Mendler, Shane Harper, Emily Osment, Josie Loren, Mitchel Musso, Brenda Song
- Favorite Bands: Counting Crows
In 2019, Jason Dolley Net Worth is $500 Thousand. Became known for his role as Newton “Newt” Livingston III on Disney Channel’s Cory in the House and later starred as P.J. Duncan in Disney’s Good Luck Charlie . He was born to Larry and Michelle Dolley. He has a brother named Jeffrey.
How Much is Jason Dolley Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Dolley Net Worth 2019 is $500 Thousand. He has released several songs including “Baby It’s You” and “Stupid Cupid.” In 2011, he provided voice acting alongside Brenda Song in the animated film Pixie Hollow Games.