Jason Giambi Net Worth
Jason Giambi Net Worth 2019: Jason Gilbert Giambi is an American former professional baseball first baseman and designated hitter. In his Major League Baseball career, which began in 1995, he played for the Oakland Athletics, New York Yankees, Colorado Rockies and Cleveland Indians.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Gilbert
- Last Name: Giambi
- Full Name: Jason Gilbert Giambi
- Alternative Name: Giambino
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 8th January, 1971
- Birthplace: West Covina, CA
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 240lbs (109 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: South Hills (Covina, CA)
- University: California State University, Long Beach
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman, Leftfielder
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 8th May, 1995
- Draft: Drafted by the Oakland Athletics in the 2nd round of the 1992 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Yankee admitted to using steroids
In 2019, Jason Giambi Net Worth is $35 Million. 5-time MLB All-Star who was named American League MVP in 2000 while playing for the Oakland Athletics; played for the New York Yankees from 2002 to 2008. He married Kristian Rice in 2002 and he has a son named Landon. His brother Jeremy Giambi also played in the MLB.
How Much is Jason Giambi Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Giambi Net Worth 2019 is $35 Million. He was featured on the cover of many baseball video games, including MLB Slugfest. Men’s Fitness named him as one of the Top 10 Most Superstitious Athletes, along with Michael Jordan , in 2011.