Jason Hook Net Worth
Jason Hook Net Worth 2019: Jason Hook is a Canadian guitarist, record producer, songwriter and session musician. He is best known as the current lead guitarist of the heavy metal band Five Finger Death Punch.
- First Name: Jason
- Last Name: Hook
- Full Name: Thomas Jason Grinstead
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 3rd October, 1970
- Birthplace: Toronto, Canada
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- Profession: Guitarist, Songwriter, Producer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Guitarist for Alice Cooper, Vince Neil Band, Five Finger Death Punch
- Music Genre (Text): Heavy metal, groove metal, thrash metal, alternative metal, hard rock, shock rock, glam metal, pop rock
- Instrument (text): Guitar, Drums, Piano, Violin, Vocals
- Record Label: Firm Music, EMI
- Associated Acts: Five Finger Death Punch, Alice Cooper, Bulletboys, Vince Neil Band, Kiss (band)
- Websites: www.jasonhook.net
In 2019, Jason Hook Net Worth is $8 Million. Canadian guitarist and record producer who has played guitar for many musical acts and joined the heavy metal band Five Finger Death Punch in early 2009. He grew up with his family in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He has posted pictures with his girlfriend Stefanie on Instagram.
How Much is Jason Hook Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Hook Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He appeared in the History Channel show Counting Cars in July 2013. He was hired to be Mandy Moore ‘s guitarist for her live performances in 2000.