Jason Isaacs Net Worth
Jason Isaacs Net Worth 2019: Jason Isaacs is an English actor and producer, best known for playing Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter film series, Colonel William Tavington in The Patriot, criminal Michael Caffee in the Showtime series Brotherhood and Marshal Georgy Zhukov in The Death of Stalin.
- First Name: Jason
- Last Name: Isaacs
- Full Name: Jason Isaacs
- Alternative Name: Jason Isaacs
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 6th June, 1963
- Birthplace: Liverpool, Merseyside, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- University: Law, Bristol University (dropped out), Central School of Speech and Drama, London
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Voice Over Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Black Hawk Down, Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Talent Agency: Independent Talent Group Ltd., Silver Lining Entertainment
- Websites: instagram.com/therealjasonisaacs/, twitter.com/jasonsfolly, www.nndb.com/people/235/000051082/
In 2019, Jason Isaacs Net Worth is $12 Million. Played the lead role of Michael Britten in the sci-fi TV series Awake. He is perhaps best known as Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter film franchise. He would later appear in the Netflix series The OA. He married Emma Hewitt in 1988 and they later welcomed two children.
How Much is Jason Isaacs Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Isaacs Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He graduated from Bristol University with a degree in law, but opted to pursue acting instead. He played a supporting role in the 2002 film The Patriot , with Mel Gibson .