Jason Kipnis Net Worth
Jason Kipnis Net Worth 2019: Jason Michael Kipnis is an American professional baseball second baseman and center fielder for the Cleveland Indians of Major League Baseball. He attended Glenbrook North High School in the suburbs of Chicago, where he earned three letters playing baseball for the Glenbrook North Spartans.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Kipnis
- Full Name: Jason Michael Kipnis
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 3rd April, 1987
- Birthplace: Northbrook, IL
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 190lbs (86 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- High School: Glenbrook North HS (Northbrook, IL)
- University: Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Second Baseman
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 22nd July, 2011
- Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 2nd round of the 2009 amateur draft.
In 2019, Jason Kipnis Net Worth is $20 Million. MLB second baseman who began his career in 2011 with the Cleveland Indians. He was named to his first All-Star game in 2013 and in 2016, he helped the Indians reach the World Series. His older sister Amanda was a softball player at the University of Maryland.
How Much is Jason Kipnis Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Kipnis Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. His first career hit was a game-winning walk-off single on July 24, 2011 against the Los Angeles Angels. He joined short stop Asdrubal Cabrera on the Indians in 2011.