Jason Lee Net Worth
Jason Lee Net Worth 2019: Jason Michael Lee is an American actor, photographer, producer, skateboarder and comedian. He is best known for his roles as Earl Hickey in the television comedy series My Name Is Earl, David Seville in the live action/CGI Alvin and the Chipmunks, and the voice of Syndrome in The Incredibles.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Lee
- Full Name: Jason Michael Lee
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 25th April, 1970
- Birthplace: Huntington Beach, CA
- Height: 6′ 1½” (187 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Scientology
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Ocean View High School, Huntington Beach, CA (dropped out)
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Voice actor, Producer, Professional skateboarder
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Mallrats
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present, 1988–present
- Talent Agency: Ribisi Entertainment Group
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercials for Outdoor Life Networks’ broadcast of the 2004 Tour de France (Spring-Summer, 2004)., (2009) TV commercial for Vonage
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/193/000024121/
In 2019, Jason Lee Net Worth is $20 Million. Best known for playing the lead role in the NBC comedy series My Name is Earl , he’s also played prominent roles in a number of films by director Kevin Smith , including Mallrats , Chasing Amy , Dogma , and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back . He married Carmen Llywelyn in 1995 and the couple divorced in 2001. He then began dating Beth Riesgraf and the couple soon welcomed a son named Pilot Inspektor Lee . Following their break up, he married Ceren Alkaç, and the couple welcomed a daughter, Casper, and a son, Sonny.
How Much is Jason Lee Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Lee Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He voiced the character Syndrome in the film The Incredibles and, in 2015, he began voicing the character Charlie on the Cartoon Network series We Bare Bears . He played a supporting role alongside Billy Crudup , Kate Hudson , and Patrick Fugit in the 2000 film Almost Famous .