Jason Orange Net Worth
Jason Orange Net Worth 2019: Jason Thomas Orange is an English former singer-songwriter, dancer, musician and actor. He was a member of Take That during their original run from 1990 to 1996 and again following their reunion in 2005. He left the group in 2014.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Thomas
- Last Name: Orange
- Full Name: Jason Thomas Orange
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 10th July, 1970
- Birthplace: Crumpsall, Manchester, England, UK
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: South Manchester High School, Yts
- Profession: Singer, dancer, musician, songwriter, actor.
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Take That
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, Pop Rock, Electronic, pop rock
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present, 1990 – 2014, 1988–present, 1988–2014, 1983–2014
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar., Guitar., guitar
- Associated Acts: Take That, Gary Barlow, Street Machine, Look Twice
- Talent Agency: Spirit International Artists (London)
- Websites: www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Orange/87363222824, www.123people.com/s/jason+orange, www.daylife.com/topic/Jason_Orange/videos, www.fanpop.com/spots/take-that/images/6720471/title/jason-orange-90s
In 2019, Jason Orange Net Worth is $30 Million. Former pop singer best known as a longtime member of the British boy band Take That , known for songs like “Do What U Like.” He left the group in 2014. He has eight siblings, including a twin brother and three half-sisters. He dated actress Catherine Tate in 2011.
How Much is Jason Orange Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Orange Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He has helped Take That release six multi-Platinum-certified albums between 1992 and 2010. He reunited with Gary Barlow and the members of Take That in 2005.