Jason Patric Net Worth
Jason Patric Net Worth 2019: Jason Patric is an American film, television and stage actor. He is known for his roles in the films The Lost Boys, Rush, Sleepers, Geronimo: An American Legend, Your Friends & Neighbors, Narc, The Losers, The Alamo, and Speed 2: Cruise Control.
- First Name: Jason
- Last Name: Patric
- Full Name: Jason Patric Miller Jr.
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 17th June, 1966
- Birthplace: Queens, New York City, New York, United States
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Don Bosco Preparatory School, Ramsey, New Jersey, United States, Saint Monica Catholic High School, Santa Monica, California, United States
- Profession: Film, Television And Stage Actor.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Lost Boys (1987), Speed 2: Cruise Control (1997).
- Year(s) Active: 1985–present
- Talent Agency: Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Nilon Entertainment Llc.
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/911/000022845/
- Father: Jason Miller (Academy Award-Nominated Actor And Pulitzer Prize-Winning Playwright.)
- Mother: Linda Mae Gleason (Daughter Of Actor/Comedian Jackie Gleason.)
- Brother: Joshua John Miller (Half-Brother, Actor.)
- Family Member: Jackie Gleason (Maternal Grandfather, Comedian, Actor And Musician.)
- Associated People: Julia Roberts, Kiefer Sutherland
In 2019, Jason Patric Net Worth is $3 Million. Star who played Michael in The Lost Boys and portrayed Officer Alex Shaw in the 1997 film, Speed 2: Cruise Control. His roles in The Outsider, In the Valley of Elah, and Narc brought him additional fame. According to a TMZ report, he donated his sperm to help his girlfriend at the time conceive, and afterward sought partial custody of the child. He once dated actress Julia Roberts .
How Much is Jason Patric Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Patric Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. In addition to his on-screen work, he appeared in the Broadway musical Brick, a 2005 revival of Tennessee Williams ‘ Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. His paternal grandfather was Jackie Gleason , the portly star of the classic sitcom, The Honeymooners.