Jason Priestley Net Worth
Jason Priestley Net Worth 2019: Jason Bradford Priestley is a Canadian-American actor and director. He is best known as the virtuous Brandon Walsh on the television series Beverly Hills, 90210 and for his role starring as Richard “Fitz” Fitzpatrick in the show Call Me Fitz.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Bradford
- Last Name: Priestley
- Full Name: Jason Bradford Priestley
- Age: 48 years
- Birthday: 28th August, 1969
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Weight: 155lbs (70 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- High School: Argyle Secondary School in North Vancouver
- Profession: Actor, director, producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Brandon Walsh on Beverly Hills 90210
- Year(s) Active: 1984–present
- Talent Agency: Thruline Entertainment, Inc.
- Brand Endorsement: (1997) TV commercial (PSA): Drug Prevention., (August 2012) TV commercial, with Gabrielle Carteris for Old Navy., (2012) TV commercials: Old Navy clothing.
- Websites: www.officialjasonpriestley.com/, twitter.com/Jason_Priestley
- Sister: Justine Priestley (twin)
In 2019, Jason Priestley Net Worth is $16 Million. Best known for his roles as Brandon on the television show, Beverly Hills 90210 and “Fitz” of Call Me Fitz. He married Naomi Laowde in 2005, and two years later the couple welcomed their first daughter, Ava and in 2009 welcomed a son named Dashiell.
How Much is Jason Priestley Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Priestley Net Worth 2019 is $16 Million. His mother is actress, Sharon Kirk. He starred in the show, Beverly Hills 90210, which was produced by Aaron Spelling .