Jason Richardson Net Worth
Jason Richardson Net Worth 2019: Jason Anthoney Richardson is an American former professional basketball player who played 14 seasons in the National Basketball Association. Richardson was taken by the Golden State Warriors as the fifth overall pick in the 2001 NBA draft after playing college basketball for Michigan State University.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Anthony
- Last Name: Richardson
- Full Name: Jason Anthony Richardson
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 20th January, 1981
- Birthplace: Saginaw, Michigan
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Arthur Hill in Saginaw, Michigan
- University: Michigan State University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 31st October, 2001
- Draft: Golden State Warriors, 1st round (5th pick, 5th overall), 2001 NBA Draft
In 2019, Jason Richardson Net Worth is $45 Million. NBA shooting guard known for his explosive dunks and three-point shooting; won an NCAA Championship with the Michigan State Spartans in 2000 and played in the NBA for the Golden State Wizards from 2001 to 2007. He married Jackie Paul in 2011 and he has two sons, Jaxson and Jason II, and a daughter, Jaela.
How Much is Jason Richardson Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Richardson Net Worth 2019 is $45 Million. He was a back to back NBA Slam Dunk Champion in 2002 and 2003. He played on the Orlando Magic with Dwight Howard from 2010 to 2012.