Jason Sehorn Net Worth
Jason Sehorn Net Worth 2019: Jason Heath Sehorn is a former American football cornerback who played professionally in the National Football League for the New York Giants from 1994 to 2002 and St. Louis Rams in 2003. He played college football at the University of Southern California.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Heath
- Last Name: Sehorn
- Full Name: Jason Heath Sehorn
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 15th April, 1971
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 213lbs (97 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Mt Shasta High
- University: Shasta College — Redding, California, University of Southern California, USC
- Profession: Football Player, Actor
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Dimeback
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Giants in the 2nd round (59th overall) of the 1994 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Giants
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for VISA (2002), TV commercial for YHD Foxtons (2002), Print ads for Dr. Scholl’s Advatage Sport Insoles (2002), Print ad for City Harvest, 2002.
- Websites: www.nndb.com/people/525/000044393/, www.nfl.com/player/jasonsehorn/2502890/profile
- Family Member: Emery Hope Sehorn (Daughter), Avery Grace Sehorn (Daughter), Finley Faith Sehorn (Daughter)
In 2019, Jason Sehorn Net Worth is $23 Million. NFL defensive back played for the New York Giants and St. Louis Rams. He recorded 458 tackles and 19 interceptions during his 10-year NFL career. He married Angie Harmon on June 9, 2001 and the couple divorced in 2014 after having three daughters: Finley Faith, Avery Grace, and Emery Hope.
How Much is Jason Sehorn Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Sehorn Net Worth 2019 is $23 Million. He proposed to his wife Angie on live television, backstage on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno . He was longtime teammates with defensive end Michael Strahan on the Giants.