Jason Taylor Net Worth
Jason Taylor Net Worth 2019: Jason Paul Taylor is a former American football defensive end and outside linebacker who spent the majority of his career with the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League.
- First Name: Jason
- Middle Name: Paul
- Last Name: Taylor
- Full Name: Jason Paul Taylor
- Age: 43 years
- Birthday: 1st September, 1974
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, PA
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 255lbs (116 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Bald
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Woodland Hills High School, Churchill, Pennsylvania
- University: Akron
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Defensive End
- Draft: Drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the 3rd round (73rd overall) of the 1997 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: 2006 NFL Defensive Player of the Year, and the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award in 2007
In 2019, Jason Taylor Net Worth is $25 Million. Hall of Fame linebacker and defensive end who is among the league’s all-time leaders in sacks and fumble returns for touchdowns. He played the bulk of his career with the Miami Dolphins, while also spending a season each with the Washington Redskins and New York Jets. He married his teammate Zach Thomas ‘s sister, Katina. His sister is sports reporter Joy Taylor .
How Much is Jason Taylor Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Taylor Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He forced 47 fumbles and recorded 773 tackles and 139.5 sacks while adding 8 interceptions over the course of his career. He lost to Kristi Yamaguchi in the season 6 championship round of Dancing With the Stars.