Jason Witten Net Worth
Jason Witten Net Worth 2019: Christopher Jason Witten is a former American football tight end and current color analyst for ESPN’s Monday Night Football. He played 15 seasons for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League.
- First Name: Christopher
- Middle Name: Jason
- Last Name: Witten
- Full Name: Christopher Jason Witten
- Alternative Name: Christopher Jason Witten, Jason Witten
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 6th May, 1982
- Birthplace: Elizabethton, Tennessee USA
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 257lbs (117 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Tennessee
- Profession: Professional athlete
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Tight End
- Draft: Drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the 3rd round (69th overall) of the 2003 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: One of the greatest tight ends in NFL history. 10 Pro Bowl selections
In 2019, Jason Witten Net Worth is $12 Million. Tight end who surpassed Michael Irvin to top the Dallas Cowboys’ list of all-time receptions in franchise history. He had two sons with his wife Michelle.
How Much is Jason Witten Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jason Witten Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He was selected to 8 NFL pro bowls from 2004 to 2012. He and Tony Romo took a lot of heat for visiting Cancun the week before a playoff game against the Giants.