Jay Bruce Net Worth
Jay Bruce Net Worth 2019: Jay Allen Bruce is an American professional baseball right fielder for the Seattle Mariners of Major League Baseball. He previously played for the Cincinnati Reds, New York Mets, and the Cleveland Indians. Bruce has been named an All-Star three times during his career, and has won the Silver Slugger Award twice.
- First Name: Jay
- Middle Name: Allen
- Last Name: Bruce
- Full Name: Jay Allen Bruce
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 3rd April, 1987
- Birthplace: Beaumont, TX
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 225lbs (102 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- High School: Westbrook (Beaumont, TX)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Rightfielder
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 27th May, 2008
- Draft: Drafted by the Cincinnati Reds in the 1st round (12th pick) of the 2005 amateur draft.
In 2019, Jay Bruce Net Worth is $27 Million. Left-handed MLB right fielder who began his career with the Cincinnati Reds in 2008. He earned the nicknamed “Bruce Almighty.” He was born and raised in Beaumont, Texas. He married Hannah Eastham in 2012. The couple has a son named Carter.
How Much is Jay Bruce Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jay Bruce Net Worth 2019 is $27 Million. He received the Tommy Edwards Sportsman of the Year Award in 2010 and the Baseball America Minor League Player of the Year Award in 2007. He joined star first baseman Joey Votto on the Cincinnati Reds in 2008.