Jaycee Chan Net Worth
Jaycee Chan Net Worth 2019: Jaycee Chan Joming, better known as Jaycee Chan, is an American-born Hong Kong actor and singer. In 2004, he released his first Mandarin CD album in Hong Kong. He later went to Taiwan to continue his music career. He is the son of the Hong Kong martial artist and actor, Jackie Chan and his Taiwanese wife, Joan Lin.
- First Name: Jaycee
- Last Name: Chan
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 3rd December, 1982
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: Asian
- Nationality: Chinese
- Profession: Singer, actor, composer, lyricist, guitarist
- Profession: Actor
- Music Genre (Text): Cantopop, Mandopop
- Year(s) Active: 2004–present, 2004–2014(hiatus)
- Instrument (text): Guitar
- Record Label: Emperor Entertainment Group
- Father: Jackie Chan (actor)
- Mother: Feng-Jiao Lin
In 2019, Jaycee Chan Net Worth is $2 Million. Chinese actor and singer who released three Mandarin pop albums between 2004 and 2010, including Safe Journey. He has a half-sister named Etta Ng Chok Lam .
How Much is Jaycee Chan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jaycee Chan Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He has starred in the Chinese films 2 Young and The Drummer. He is the first son of action film star Jackie Chan and actress Lin Feng-Jiao .