Jayson Werth Net Worth
Jayson Werth Net Worth 2019: Jayson Richard Gowan Werth is an American former professional baseball outfielder who played in Major League Baseball for the Toronto Blue Jays, Los Angeles Dodgers, Philadelphia Phillies and Washington Nationals. Listed at 6 feet 5 inches and 235 pounds, he threw and batted right-handed.
- First Name: Jayson
- Last Name: Werth
- Full Name: Jayson Richard Gowan
- Alternative Name: Werewolf
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 20th May, 1979
- Birthplace: Springfield, IL, USA
- Height: 6′ 5″ (196 cm)
- Weight: 220lbs (100 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Glenwood (Chatham, IL)
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Rightfielder
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 1st September, 2002
- Draft: Drafted by the Baltimore Orioles in the 1st round (22nd pick) of the 1997 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Washington Nationals
In 2019, Jayson Werth Net Worth is $75 Million. MLB outfielder who began his career in 2002 with the Toronto Blue Jays and won a World Series Championship with the Philadelphia Phillies in 2008; signed with the Washington Nationals in 2011. He had two children with his wife Julia Werth.
How Much is Jayson Werth Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jayson Werth Net Worth 2019 is $75 Million. He played for the L.A. Dodgers from 2004 to 2005 but was eventually let go from the team. He won a World Series in Philadelphia alongside slugger Ryan Howard .