Jazzy B Net Worth
Jazzy B Net Worth 2019: Jaswinder Singh Bains, more popularly known as Jazzy Bains or Jazzy B, is a Punjabi language Bhangra singer-songwriter.
- First Name: Jazzy
- Last Name: B
- Alternative Name: Crown Prince of Bhangra, The Original Folkster, The Canadian Folkster, The Punjabi Sensation, King of Bhangra
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 1st April, 1975
- Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Profession: Singer/Actor
- Music Genre (Text): Bhangra, Hip Hop
- Year(s) Active: 1993 – Present
- Record Label: Jazzy B Records (Global), Speed Records (India) MovieBox Records (UK)
- Associated Acts: Sukshinder Shinda, Popsy The Music Machine, Aman Hayer, Kuldip Manak, Babbu Maan, Angrej Ali, Garry Sandhu, Amrinder Gill, Yo Yo Honey Singh
- Websites: http://www.jazzyb.com/
In 2019, Jazzy B Net Worth is $50 Million. Born Jaswinder Singh Bains, he released eleven popular Punjabi albums between 1993 and 2013. He has released singles like “Feem (Cut Like A Diamond).” He was raised with six siblings named Roma, Rimpy Bains, Gaba Bains, Goma, and Jujhar Singh Kandola. He has a daughter and a son with his wife.
How Much is Jazzy B Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Jazzy B Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. His albums include Pyar Da Mukadma, Collaborations 2, and Chak De Boli. He starred in the 2013 film, Best of Luck, with Gippy Grewal .